C&DW Treatment Plant
After 10 years of growth and expansion in the industry, our I+D+i Department has designed a treatment plant that matches the needs in the field of treatment and recovery of Construction and Demolition Waste (C&DW).
In constrast to other facilities, our aim has been to develop a functional plant, which does not require large investments from our clients.
The plant Mod. JLM REC100 is fully modular and easy to install an move. The plant is composed of several equipments, which can handle the C&DW jointly o separately.
EASY TO INSTALL AND MOVE
FUNCTIONALITY AND INTEGRATION
Classification Group Mod. APV_90 Group
The compact Classification Equipment Mod. APV_90 Group allows us to separate the C&DW in three different sizes before selecting the ferrous and foreing products.
- Heavy duty construction based on laminated profiles. 8 m3 capacity, scalable.
- Dumping grate with a clear passage of 150 mm, variable according to requirementes (Optional).
Pre-screening Feeder Mod. APV
- Driven by 2×5,5 Kw adjustable unbalance vibration motors.
- Flow control via frequency inverter (VDS).
- Low-power and little maintenance.
Conveyor Belt Mod. CA-100
- Conveyor belt with a length of 11 m and width of 1000 mm.
- Folding frame to facilitate transport.
Magnetic Separator (Overband)
- Overband with permanent magnet (OPI) or electromagnet (OEI).
- Conveyor belt with a variable width between 500 mm and 1000 mm.
Classification Group Mod. TR_90 Group
The Pneumatic Separator Mod. Sop_100 automatically removes low density products (paper, cardboard, plastics…) from the remaining unprocessed material and the last manual selection is carried out in the Triage Cabin.
Pneumatic Separator Mod. Sop_100
- Construction adapted to the specific requirements.
- For conveyor blet widths between 800 and 1200 mm.
- From 3 to 11 Kw blower.
- Flow control via fequency inverter (VSD).
- For 4 workstations.
- Sorting belt of 1000 mm.
- Acoustically and thermally insulated. Air-conditioned and lighted.
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
I WISH TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION
If you wish to receive more information on our C&DW Recycling Plant REC 100, please fill in the following form and we’ll send it to you via email.